About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun Times with Grammy and Pops!

We had the best time ever when Grammy and Pop Pop visited! We sure do love and miss them so much. We went to Chucky E. Cheese, a boat ride, the Smokey Mountains, Cracker Barrel, shopping (one of my personal favorites!) and we did tons of chatting and sight seeing. I have missed my parents so much. Makai and Beck sure loved being with them. One night Beck got out of his bed and climbed into bed with Pop Pop! How cute is that! We had the best time ever and I can't wait for them to come again.

















5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Holly you cut your hair, it looks so great! How sweet of Krista to come sit for you, too bad you wern't around to enjoy her company though. Also fun to have your parents out, what a busy month for you guys!

Shelley said...

Holy Fart!! Its about time:) I forgot to tell you last night that I love the new "do" definitley a keeper.

Jared and Niki said...

I am glad you guys had a blast. I know you were really excited for them to come out! miss you, hope to see you soon!

Jaimee Blood said...

Cute hair Holly--you went with the short "do"! What did Ike say?? Love those sweet parents of yours too--I'm so glad they got to come visit. How nice of Christa to come babysit for you--wish it was me that got to come!

Ashley and Trent said...

How I miss your cute family!!!! I'm so glad you had fun with your parents. And I am jealous that you got to see Christa again :) Your hair is so darling! I love it. Hannah was just saying the other week how she wished Makai and Audrie could come over and play and I just told her "I wish they could come over too!" Take care!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa