About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!

I thought that Makai and Beck made such cute hats at preschool I just had to take their picture. There Halloween costumes turned out so cute! We were given a cute spider costume that Beck is just thrilled with. He will "trap you" with his spider legs and shoot webs at you. Makai decided she wanted to be Wonder Woman which is a surprising choice for her, but she does make a cute one! I made her costumes and it only took me practically two whole days! I'm not the world's best seamstress, but she loves the costume and told me her favorite part is wearing the blue eyeshadow....typical Makai, like mother like daughter!




6 comments:

Allred Family said...

I love their costumes :) It's funny because ever since Livy found out that Makai is going to be Wonder Woman for Halloween whenever someone asks her what she is going to be for Halloween she says "Super Girl and my friend Makai is going to be Wonder Woman".
Like it's a package deal!

The White Family said...

Hey Holly! Cute blog, I found yours through Niki. It was fun to see pictures of your cute kids. Take Care!

Eric and Jenny said...

Holly just the fact that you can sew is impressive to me, it turned out so cute. Though I can't believe Macai doesn't want to be a princess of some sort, blue eyeshadow does sound like it would be right up her alley!

Jared and Niki said...

Tyler loves Makai's costume and wants to go trick or treating with her! So cute! Looks like you guys are having fun down there. Miss you!

Jaimee Blood said...

It cracks me up that Makai is Wonder Woman. Where did she come up with that idea?? Great costume! I showed it to Kelsey and she gasped and said "oh that is such a cute dress"

Ashley and Trent said...

Look how cute and crafty you are to make Makai's costume!!! I am very impressed! Everything looks so fun! Makai is a lovely wonder woman, and Beck makes a cute spider :) I'm happy htat you are having so much fun (and that Ike's been home long enough to do a few fun fall things with you!) Take care!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa