About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Time!

I just love going to pumpkin patches! It was a beautiful fall day and we found two perfect pumpkins, went on a hayride and enjoyed being with friends. The kids loved playing on the tractor, running around and just being outside. Have I mentioned that I love the fall?









7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I love fall too, it's the best time of year. Holly I love your hair short it's so cute! You guys look great in all of your fall colors. That picture of Beck carrying his pumpkin is darling he looks like he is about to topple over.

Ashlee said...

What's not to like about fall? Love the picture of Beck carrying the pumpkin. I'm so impressed with the costumes, you were holding out. I had no idea you sewed.

Jaimee Blood said...

Looks like your having quite the time out there in Tennessee guys--quit having so much fun! The pumpkin patch is definitely my favorite too.

Shelley said...

I love pictures of Ike- he always looks so happy (lol)!

markandaubrey said...

Looks like you had fun! I totally agree about fall, it's the best!

Jared and Niki said...

Your family has to be the cutest ever, I love those pics!

Mama Snow said...

I love the wonder women costume! Your kids are so cute. Looks like Tennessee is treating you well.
Have a fun Halloween!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa