About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Loving Lexington!

This weekend we decided to visit some of our friends in Lexington. We had such a great time. I have missed my friends there and so have the kids. We had a great sleepover and an awesome time at Chick-fil-A with the Price's. Then we hung out with Page and Destiny which is always fun. Then we visited the Tippets and had a nice pizza dinner with them. We love all are friends in Lexington and we're so happy they're only two hours away! We can't wait to see them all again!








5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That is so fun you went to visit, you are so lucky to me so close to so many good friends. Eric was over at the Moore's with the Bloods tonight and I was telling him it feels so weird for them to all be together in DC, it's like part of me still feels like we should all just be together in Lexington still, so sad.

Shelley said...

Like the new hair color! Now take a picture of the cut! What did Tom and Nicole name their baby?

Ashley and Trent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley and Trent said...

I am so glad that you were able to visit everyone in Lexington. I wish I could have been there too! I'm glad to see that you are surviving this crazy year of residency. You and the kids look darling as usual. Take care.
--Ashley

Jaimee Blood said...

Hey--I"m not there in Lexington to visit so the visit couldn't have been that great. Just kidding. But--I am sad I don't get to see you. Great pictures Holly--I laughed at Beck doing the head tilt like Makai.

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa