About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Friday, August 22, 2008

Preschool Time!

Makai started preschool on Tuesday. She absolutely loves it! They have a super fun playground and she's obsessed with coloring. She made some new friends that she is very excited about. Beck is only going once a week and had an absolute fit when he didn't get to stay at preschool. It was fun to have some one on one time with him I have to admit. We got to hang out at the library and read whatever he wanted and he got a new coloring book. On Thursday Beck got to go to school and he had so much fun. He had a great day with no accidents!!! He loved playing outside and for lunch he ate his cookies and some carrots. What a meal! Preschool is so much fun they both just love it. I'm sure on Tuesday when Beck gets to have alone time with Mommy instead of staying at preschool a meltdown will ensue!




5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh they just look so cute! I miss seeing Macai and all of her darling little outfits. That's so great that they both have so much fun at preschool. I really need to get Lance in a class, but I just can't bring myself to have him away from me yet.

Shelley said...

Both are getting so big! You will die when Makai goes to Kindergarten (it stinks!) I love Beck's blue shirt- save it for Spencer:)

Ashlee said...

How fun is that! Alone time. I love my boys but I'm looking forward to the day that I can drop atleast one of them off at preschool:)

AMY MICHELLE said...

Holly! I saw your blog through Jonell's and had to say Hi. Your kiddo's are darling. Congrats on Ike getting into Oral Surgery, that is awesome! You look great!

Amy (McDermott) Elmore

Ashley and Trent said...

They look so cute! I'm glad both are liking preschool. I bet Beck will love having some one on one time with you!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa