About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Two exciting tidbits: Ike and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Thursday!!! Sure do love ya Pet! He was actually on call Friday and Sunday and Saturday I was gone all day doing an aerobics certification so we'll have to celebrate this week. I can't believe it's been seven years. We've had two beautiful children, moved three times, graduated from college, dental school and now we're bucking up for residency. What a great time we've had! Ike always buys the best presents and this year he got me an awesome camera!! It's sleek and cute and takes really great pictures.

Next exciting tidbit: Beck is POTTY TRAINED!!! What a smart little boy we have! Starting this Friday he's had two accidents and that's it. We do make frequent trips to the potty, but he's doing so good. We've been to Walmart and church with underwear and no accidents. He just gets it and that is so fine with me. He's are little genius!!! (I'm just a little excited he did it so quickly I hate potty training and being a slave to your house. We love to be out and about)!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so jealous of your potty training success, you lucky girl! Why can't Lance be quick to catch on? Congratulations on 7 years, I hope you guys get to celebreate soon. That must have been so fun having The Tippets stop by. And I love that picture of you with both the kids you look darling as usual!

Ashley and Trent said...

Hello Holly! (Look I'm commenting after Jenny, I feel like we should be back in Lexington at the park or scrapbooking together) Congrats on 7 years! Also congrats on getting Beck to potty train!!! Since Hannah was such a late potty trainer, I always said that Dallin would have to make some wild promises before I would try potty training him. But two kids in diapers is hard on the wallet, so we are trying right now. You all look adorable and I'm glad you are having so much fun. We miss you!

markandaubrey said...

I can't believe you have been married for seven years. We just had our third anniversary. Congrats on getting Beck potty trained. That does not sound fun!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa