About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Super Daddy Stacker!

Here's a funny picture of nerdy Ike trying to study with the kids around. They don't let him get much done, they just like to play with Daddy. Ike's pretty fun I can hardly blame them!









2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Holly I love all the new posts. How is it that Beck is already looking so much older, that makes me sad. It's only been a little over a month. I LOVED those black and white pictures of the kids, they look so dang cute. I am so happy to see you all settled in and happy. I am hoping my transition goes as smoothly. Oh and good look with potty training it has not gone well for me.

Ashley and Trent said...

Holly, your posts are darling! I am so glad the other resident has a nice family for y'all to hang out with. I hope things haven't gotten too ugly for Ike yet. Trent's been on call this weekend and has been called into the ER 3 times. With the things he's been doing, its made me think of Ike since he's loves oral surgery. I hope things are going well for him and that he's enjoying himself. Again, I'm so glad that you are enjoying Knoxville! Take care!
--Ashley

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa