About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some Preliminary pictures of the new house


















We have a lot to do before Ike starts working at the hospital. We have a few painting issues (Makai's room is a bit scary). We are just organizing and waiting for our new furniture and trying to decorate to make it our home. I'll be posting some updated pictures hopefully sooner than later.

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Holly it looks so great, I love that mural on I am guessing Macai's room. Just so know me and Ashley were beyond depressed that Friday after you left, we just sat around feeling sorry for ourselves. It's great you are starting to get all settled in but I am missing you like crazy. Park days are not the same without you. WE MISS YOU!

Shelley said...

It's about time! You're right, Makai's room needs something:) Call me!

jessica said...

How exciting for you guys! What an awesome backyard! I'd give anything for a fence in our backyard!!! Glad you guys made it...darling house!

Jaimee Blood said...

It looks great Holly! I'm excited to see it in person.

markandaubrey said...

I like your new house. It looks like you have a pretty big backyard! I am sure you will have it decorated in no time!

Jared and Niki said...

I love it! It is so cute. That was so nice of your friends to come paint! I wish we could help. We want to come see you! I don't think we'll have another car for a while, but we'll keep you posted.

We miss you so much! can't wait to see you again, I hope things are going okay down there!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa