About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy We Love You!

Thanks for being such a great Dad. We love you and appreciate all you do. You're always so much fun and such a tease. You make sure we're all organized and help everything to run smoothly. You're a hard worker and you make sure we all have everything and then some. Thanks for playing ball with me, teaching me how to swim, swinging me on the swing, playing cool songs in the car and always taking us on a date for a happy meal at the play land. We have the best Daddy ever!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Your kids are so darling! It's so fun to see your little family. I hope that you don't mind I put your blog on my list of blogger friends. Hope you guys are doing well and that you all had a great father's day, especially Ike!

Holli said...

Hey guys,
I haven't seen your family in a long time. Nicole invited me to her blog and I saw your name so I thought I would look. I hope you aren't mad. Your family is so cute. You all look happy.
the Youngbergs

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa