About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life after # 3

Life at 3 weeks with a new baby! Trying to fit in sleep, having her glued to my hip (or my bjorn), snuggling Daddy, delighting brother and sister, swimming or sunbathing (under an umbrella). We are enjoying our new baby Sadie. She is so sweet and smells so good. I had almost forgotten how much I love babies!






















































3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Holly, she's beautiful! I love the newborn stage but I always forget how tiring it is. You look like you're handling great.

Suzie said...

Congratulations!!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile! She is beautiful, and I LOVE LOVE the name Sadie!! I know how you feel about that baby smell, I love their breath.

YOU are looking like a rock star BTW, thanks for making us all look bad!

Nikki said...

What a cutie! Looks like you've got 3 figured out, you look great by the way, hope you're doing good!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa