About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Smokey Mountains

We had a really fun time at the Smokey Mountains with Heidi and Ryan. We saw two bears super close which was really fun. The kids loved it! We also had a fun picnic, played in the creek, and enjoyed the nice weather. Diesel had a fun time chasing bugs and playing in the water. It was a great day!



























5 comments:

Lisa said...

Holly! Aren't you due here pretty soon? You look so great! I feel like I look like you and I still have 3 months left! You guys look adorable!

Jaimee Blood said...

That baby is coming soon!!Are you ready??? Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Hope to see you soon!!

Shelley said...

Love that picture of the kiddies. . . you are looking good:)

Erin K. said...

Holly, I want to send you those pictures on the walmart site, but I don't have your email address. Let me know! Dave is still checking his schedule about August. Hope and prayer all goes well with the delievery :)

Erin K. said...

Sorry, my email is erinkujak@yahoo.com

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa