About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Princess Mouse Ballerina

Oh how Makai loves ballet! She was so excited about her new mouse costume. She also has a swimsuit for her tap number Splish Splash I was Takin' a Bath. Her recital is coming up in a few weeks and she can't wait to preform. It so much fun to watch her. I love having a girl!





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Holly: You have the cutest kids. I miss seeing them when I am with Jaimee. It just seems like you should still be living by them. Who knows - maybe someday!!! What date is your baby due? Maybe on my birthday - the 24th! Good luck to you. You are really a cute PG gal!!!! Love you - Bonnie

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa