About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome Home Diesel!!!

Meet the newest addition to the Morgan family. He's not exactly the kind of baby I've been begging for, but he sure is sweet! He is just the cutest little guy and we are all so excited to have a new pet. He's only two months old and he's really playful and just adorable. I'll be really happy when he's potty trained (didn't I just go through all this?)





8 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh he is adorable! I just want to squeeze him. I wish they could look like puppies but act like mature dogs!

Eric and Jenny said...

I can't believe you guys got a dog, he is so cute, I didn't know you were dog people. I bet the kids just love him and Holly I hope you get the other baby soon too! ha ha!

AMY MICHELLE said...

What a fun addition to the family. He is REALLY cute. Whenever my girls ask for a pet I tell them their little brother is our pet for now.

Blaine and Jaimee Blood said...

Cute dog Holly--I must admit I'm surprised you got a dog but he is really cute and will be fun to have! Have fun potty training him. Ha! Love the cute family pictures too. You look beautiful as usual.

Jared and Niki said...

He is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him in person!

Erin K. said...

I can't believe you got a puppy!!!! How exciting and how about a lot of work! Lambeau still keeps us running. I was also hoping to email you, but I don't have you address. We won't be able to come down in Dec. Just too busy. Hopefully we will come over Spring break, first week in April. Talk to you soon!

markandaubrey said...

I can't believe you have a dog. He is so cute! We love the name!

Kacee said...

He is sooo cute!! I love puppies!! Those cute faces! Hope he is treating you good.

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa