About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dr. Ike Morgan....4 Years Down...4 More to go!





We have had a very busy weekend. After four long, but wonderful years Ike graduated from dental school. He also had a birthday and turned 28 and we bought a house! We were pretty busy this weekend. By the way, did I mention I got Ike the coolest graduation/birthday present ever!!! A Wii! We have all been having so much fun with it.

9 comments:

Jaimee Blood said...

Congrats Ike! Thanks for coming to Kentucky guys--its been the best 4 years and its hard to see you move! We'll come for a visit soon!

Jaimee Blood said...

z

Ashlee said...

Congrats!!! that's so exciting. I can't believe you guys are off to Tennessee already. Too soon.

First, Holly you did great on your talk today. I was out in the hall for Ike's but I'm sure it was great too.
second, I can't believe how much Ike looks like his dad.

Tommy said...

Congratulations on graduating. A lot of hard work that will pay off, literally. I'm sure you'll miss Kentucky, you're going to have fun with Clint and Jamie, though.

Tommy said...

Congratulations on graduating. You'll miss Kentucky, but you'll have fun with Clint and Jamie.

Zach and Erika said...

Congratulations Ike! What a great accomplishment! Good luck in your new adventures in Tennessee! You all look great!

Christensen Family said...

Holly, I found your blog thru the tippets blog. I can't believe how big your kiddos are!! Congrats on finishing dental school. Residency is hmmmmm.....well you'll make the best of it :) It's rough, but we keep telling ourselves it'll be worth it in the end. It's such an accomplishment just to match! Tell Ike Congrats! Have fun in Tennesee!
Kristen

Shelley said...

Yay Ike! We are proud of you!

Tricia said...

Happy graduation!! I have also been meaning to congratulate you on your acceptance to the top oral surgery program! Sorry I missed you when you were around at Christmas. Hope you enjoy life and school in Tennessee. Tricia Shepherd

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa