About Me

My photo
United States
We are currently living in Knoxville Tennessee. I am a stay at home mom and absolutley love hanging out with Makai (age 5) and Beck (age 3). Ike is in his 2nd year of Oral Surgery Residency at the Univerity of Tennessee Hospital. We miss all of our friends and family, but enjoy the opportunity to meet new friends and see new places. This blog is just a little piece of our every day life here in Knoxville.

Three Peas in a Pod

Three Peas in a Pod

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ballet Bliss

I don't know who loves ballet more Makai or me. She was so adorable at her dance recital today. I couldn't have been more proud! She smiles and is a total performer not to mention the cutest kid up there (her friend Hannah is adorable too)! She got pink flowers from Daddy and a pink ice cream come with a cherry on top. It was a really fun day!




7 comments:

Mama Snow said...

Your Kids are so cute. I love seeing Makai in her dance costume with all her cute little poses. It gets me so excited for Addie to get older and into all that girly stuff! Hope we get to see you guys soon.

Nikki said...

Hey Holly, one blog led to another and I came across yours! You're kids are so cute! A little Holly and a little Ike! Fun to see what you've been up to, I'll have to add you to my list so I can pop in again if that's ok.

Dave and Natalie Moore said...

Your kids have grown so much!!!! It was so fun to catch up on what you're doing. We love and miss you. We'll be in D.C. another year and would love to have you visit us!

Nikki said...

I switched our blog to private but I don't have your email address, email it to me if you can, nikkiholbrook02@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Kacee said...

Hey Holly! I saw you blog off Nikki's! Your family is so cute. It was good to see what you are doing...this blogging stuff can be so fun! Your kids are beatiful!
Kacee (Erickson) Preston

Zach and Erika said...

I love the cute outfit! I bet she wants to wear it all the time! Such a cutie!

markandaubrey said...

Maikai is so cute in all those pictures. I love the sunglasses!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Catch Me if You Can!!

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa

Fun Times with Grandma and Grandpa